Here are 6 Spring wreaths I’m loving right now. One of the joys of living in beautiful Virginia is that we get four distinct seasons – what better way to welcome Spring than with a new wreath?
- Eve Eucalyptus 23″ Wreath – Beautiful green, gray leaves; this faux eucalyptus berry wreath is perfect for adding texture and life to a more neutral room. magnolia.com
- Lemon Leaves and Phalaris 24″ Wreath | Crafted from realistic faux leaves and dried phalaris flowers. target.com
- Kings Garden Hydrangea/Natural Leaf 18″ Wreath | Designed with preserved myrtle, dried hydrangea, cream larkspur and dried lemon leaves. wayfair.com
- Yellow Daisy and Lamb’s Ear 24″ Wreath | Simple, gorgeous yellow flowers and multi-textured leaves; perfect base to personalize it by adding ribbon, letters etc. to make it your own. hobbylobby.com
- Herbal Blues 22″ or 30″ Wreath | In shades of blues, greens and purple. Made of natural components: Lavender; Fern; Oregano; and Blue Larkspur. wayfair.com
- Nearly Natural 24″ Peony Wreath | Lush peony wreath, with mixture of bright and cream colored pastels, rich foliage surrounded by authentic crafted stems and a sprinkle of berries. target.com